Gibson has released a Metal Mulisha DPF exhaust system for the 2011-13 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 6.7L Crew Cab, Long Bed 2wd/4wd. This is another product in Gibson’s Metal Mulisha line, which is modeled after Brian Deegan and his unique stunts. Gibson exhausts are known for solid sound, high quality, and performance. SoCalTrucks loves to see companies get creative and create differentiated products, which is why we love Gibson and what they are doing with the MM exhaust. This exhaust will cost around $600-$800 and the features include:
* Large 4-in. mandrel-bent stainless tubing with factory style hangers, Band clamps and all hardware for easy bolt on installation.
* Includes muffler delete pipe
* Huge 8-in. Black Ceramic Coated Round Rolled Slash Cut Tip
* Exits on passenger side behind the rear tire
* Lifetime Limited Warranty
For more info, visit GibsonPerformance.com