Hey kids, here’s the deal: SoCalTrucks.com is looking for active, involved, talented, young men (and women). Why? We’d like to slap a SoCalTrucks sticker on your windshield, skateboard, rollerblades (what?) or backpack and help you on your quest for success. Maybe you’ve been traveling the Southern California coast entering surf contests or you’ve won your regional BMX race and featured on the local 5 o’clock news. Whatever it is, we want to help you along your way by sponsoring you.
In addition to giving you some diñero, you and your latest moves will be featured on Socaltrucks.com and shared with our fans. We hope this will get you to your next big adventure—whatever that may be. The bottom line is SCT believes in young talent and passionately fighting to make your dream a reality. Hey—we get it, we were young once and know it can be hard.
If you’re chosen to be sponsored, your job is to make it to the X-Games and get interviewed by Sal Masakela reppin’ SCT gear. Or, just continue to be awesome and make us proud.
- Show your latest feats featured on Socaltrucks.com—Dan Decides (INSERT HYPERLINK)
- Support your adventures with a tweet or a Facebook post
- Share your info and story with our fans
- Supply of SoCalTrucks stickers, t-shirts and we will gladly pay for your SoCalTrucks tattoo.
- Monthly Stipend (based on athlete) – to help you do what you do
- Age 12-18 years old at the time of application
- Actively involved in your community
- Love of lifted trucks
- Competing in some fashion (Whether it’s an off-road race or a chess competition, just tell us what you do and why you love to do it). Action sports may include but are not limited to the following:
Dan Monaco here. Please send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me your story. Please address (in a clear, bulleted fashion) how you meet each of the qualifications listed above. Attach a video (and a photo) or a link to a website you’re your videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc). The video should include two main things: 1) Tell us your story and why you would be a good representative for SoCal Trucks; 2) Show us some footage or a highlight reel of you doing your thing. Questions? Shoot me an email, or catch us on Twitter or Facebook page.
Pics of action sports riders. Snowboarders, Motocross etc.